Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fly Fishing Anyone

Since I seem to be posting a few videos these days, I thought I would post this ne which was sent by Mum! Thanks Mum. You would think she is trying to give me a lesson on fishing!

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

I believe this is taken in Brazil. Wish it was everywhere I fished! I tried to fish again over Christmas Day at my brothers places, and the only thing I caught was a sunburn!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy cow!(errrrrrr fish?)

    there must be a monster at the bottom of the water!!!

    geee... fishing extraordinaire~!

    i luv to fish, but haven't had the opportunity to do so as much as I wanted to. oh well....

    btw, please update ur links... unexpected liberation is now http://jangarnet.info

    thx~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home