Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Chocolate Buffet at Grand InterContinental Seoul

Forgot to add last weekend after a great Vietnamese lunch with the chef and his wife, we all ventured back to the hotel to enjoy the last day of the chocolate buffet! I guess I don't need to say more right. Let the pictures tell a thousand words ... And yes, damm it was good!



The freshest Strawberries and chocolate fountain!


Instead of explaining all three, the middle one is a chocolate moose inside a real egg shell with the yellow is passionfruit sauce! WOW!!!

Chocolate brownies covered in a rich dark chocolate sauce with gold shavings on the top! Mmm

Ohh, just a few more chocolates on the buffet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home