Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yes I know... too long between posts

It has been so busy of late. The weather is getting colder and I must be moving into that hibernation mood! I have a new boss at work this week, so the entire work place is a little on edge. Also my mother-in-law arrived in Seoul on Sunday evening so we went out to the airport to meet her. All of last week Clariza and I struggled with the first colds of the season, and at the same time were preparing for Inay.
So that's my excuse ok! Other than this life has just been work, and a few dinners with clients and work college's. We were supposed to have dinner at the hotel last night, but I begged Clariza for a home cooked meal after eating the last 4 dinners at the hotel. Yes, its great to eat in the hotel restaurants, but after a while it is just so nice to relax at home with a lovely meal, and watch some TV. Speaking of TV, we have Sky Life. It is a Cable company with 200 Korean channels and about 10 English channels. It gives us most of the stations and programs we want, but at the moment we cant get one of the local channels which is the AFN station (American Armed Forces Network) So you are asking why do you want that station. Well it gets some of the good American shows we like which includes LOST, and Amazing Race. Yes, I admit Clariza and I are addicted to these shows, so now we have engineers from the hotel coming to our apartment to try help us to get the AFN channel. Oh the pleasures of living in Seoul.
Well got to go, and promise some more photos on the next blog. They will be a little old, but I promised I would post them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home