Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Monday, October 10, 2005

I love my sleep too!

Found these pictures below on another blog. Thought they were pretty cool. My weekends are spend with a nice sleep in every Sunday. Got to do it at least once a week.

On Saturday night after a nice evening at Cousin Larry's in Hapgeong, we caught the last subway back to Samseong. My recommendation is dont get the last subway! We knew it was going to be crowded as our station was busy with people, but as the train arrived I could see inside that there was almost no way we were going to fit. But we were not going to give up, so as the doors opened we pushed our way in as did the others behind us, and we then spent the next 40 minutes squashed amongst hundreds of other commuters. It was so crowded that at some stops people just gave up and got off.

Anyway... enjoy your sleep!

I sure hope it is a new shoe! Or is he trying to climb in?

I guess it is more comfortable than the floor!

I cant believe I'm saying this but she actually looks comfortable!

Hasn't your mother always told you "never sleep with a mouthful of food"

I sure hope someone doesnt turn on the heater.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home