Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Our Wedding Photos

Ok, so the more you look at our blog the more you see I am moving away from the "Korea Blog" to everything and everything about us, our lives, both past and present. But the main reason for this is, is that Clariza and I have been living overseas for so long so many of our friends are a great distance away. Since our wedding last year we have the endless request for photos, so I have decided to do a posting with several photos of our wedding. We hope that you enjoy.

Our wedding rings on the wedding invitations.


Taken just after exchanging vows in the church


Nice photo of us with our Parents!


Clariza and I with the Morley family


Clariza and I with the entire Endaya family, except Junior who was too shy to be in the shot!


Clariza and I with all of our sponsors.


One of our favourite photos taken near the pool at the Taal Vista Hotel where our reception was.


This is our favourite shot. It is taken in the gardens of the Taal Vist Hotel overlooking the Taal Lake and volcano below us. It is such an amazing view from the gardens of the hotel.


Of course there has to be the cake cutting ceremony. Tasted great!


Left to right; Dad Morley, Leslie Murray, Mum Morley, Brian Murray, Clariza and I in the back.


Great photo of us with Inay & Tatay Endaya on the left, kuya Boyet to Clariza left and other family and friends.


Clariza with some of the sibgle girls for the bouqet throw. And the winner was...... Arah!


The boys surrounded by the garter! And the winner was..... Dave, my brother!

Well everyone out of hundreds of photos at least you have a few of the ones we really like. I hope you like the photos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home