Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Random Photos

Hi there,

You know, over the last week I have been looking through a lot of other blogs on the net and I tell you some of them put me to shame in terms of look, content, and character. So with this in mind I am going to try and mix my stuff up, so that it isn't some soap opera about our lives, rather a heap of anything and everything. Make sense?? Well if it doesn't, at the top of the page where it says next blog, click on that and do it for a while and check out a few random blogs. If you get to a page where it doesn't have this at the top just go back to the previous page and then click it again as it will bring up a new random page. Have fun! There are some really fantastic blogs out there. I will make sure I set up a blog favourite section for your comfort and pleasure.

So as the headline says I am going to put some random shots on this blog just to spice up my blog a little. Enjoy!



Golf Course Along the DMZ. Bring a lot of balls! I should play this course more often. Might actually teach me to keep my balls in the fairways!



Anyone for the beach?! This is Haeundae Beach in South Korea. It's hot hear now, and everyone heads to the beach. Sux's to be a lifeguard!


Who said laundry had to be boring! Yes it is a real sign!

"Holy Sandstorm Batman" This is a South Korean army base in Iraq that is about to be hit by one hell of a sandstorm. Reminds me of my days in Al Ain, UAE!


Well nothing like a bit of inspiration! I thought this was really cool, and I don't think I have heard this one before. My last shot for the blog. Bye for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home