Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Read this

Found on the web:

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgniegTHE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNIDAoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tahtthe frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotlmses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, butthe wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?The wierd thing is that I actually scanned the paragraph before I realized that every word was misspelled.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i actually read it the way it itten... my tongue's tied now

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops... i meant to say... that i read the paragraph the way it was written...

     
  • At 10:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is taotlmses?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home