Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Rest of Italy Photos


This is another great shot in the great city of Rome!

This is taken along the waterfront in Naples!


Clariza in the grounds of Pompeii This ancient city was just fantastic and we enjoyed the many hours spent walking through the ruins.


So where do you think we are???? Of course the most romantic city .. Venice!


Thats me playing with the pidgeons in Piazza San Marco! See the Italian mafia coming up on me!


The famous Rialto Bridge in Venice. For the history buffs, it was originally built of wood with the middle section being able to shift so large boats could pass. Then in 1592 it was rebuilt as you see it today.... well almost!


Us on one of those romantic boats cruising the canals of Venice. Thats champagne in those sexy plastic cups!


Another one of the beautiful canal sections in Venice. It is so awesome to get yourself lots in Venice and explore the hundreds of small canals and bridges.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home