Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Australia in the World Cup



YES, after 31 years Australia has finally qualified for the World Cup! You know us aussies are supper patriotic and even though I am not the biggest soccer fan, I am still so happy. It was not covered on TV here, so I had to get live updates thru the internet!

But I guess the ironic thing, and the link to Korea on this is that the coach of the Australian team, Gus Hiddink was the former South Korean coach!

So, after a shitty weekend where we lost the rugby to England, this was a very nice mid-week gift.

Oh, and sorry for no updates on the blog for a while. Just super busy, and to be very honest not that much exciting going on. The weather has dropped to close to zero (0) at night and max 8 - 10 in the day. So I walk to work at 730am freezing my ass off and go into my office to thaw out for 15 minutes. Now I know most people say what is the big deal, but after living in places like Middle East for 3 years, and Hawaii for 8 years, then you understand I am not used to the cold!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home