Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

3000 hits & still in Seoul

Well as the title says, this blog has now 3000 hits. As I have always said I started it to keep the family and friends more updated with our lives as I am not good at sending emails and letters. In any case it has become something more, but really I am enjoying it, as well as our time here in Korea.

A year ago we had no idea that we were going to be in Korea, let alone leave Australia, but as with my indutry, you could end up anywhere. Heck two years ago we were in Dubai! I really wish I knew about this blog thing back then as we had so many adventures and stories to tell.

Aside from the holiday on Wednesday, it has really been a busy week at work. But the good news is the renovation I have been dealing with for the past nine months is almost over. From April 1st (no joke), the hotels rooms will be full renovated and we will have a fantastic product! Two more weeks, and I am off to Thailand for 5 days will 25 of my staff. It is going to be a blast!

So it's now Saturday, and tonight a group of us are heading out to our favourite DimSum restuarant. I can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home