Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Friday, December 29, 2006

I am on the Korean News!

Hi there. Well I was on the news today for work, talking about our hotels tree of hope, our charitable contribution to the community. So as I am clueless on how to download the video exactly I have created the link through the title in blue above. Once you get to the link page, you will see information exactly as written below. Make sure you choose the right date (Dec 29) and the time 12:00 or 22:00

Dec 29 2006 12:00 Arirang News low high

Click on the high for the Dec 29 12oo news and will take you to the broadcast. My news section is exactly 4 minutes in and ends after the 6th minute. My conversation is about 20 seconds in length if that and is around the 5min mark approx! Enjoy, and no jokes please!!!

Happy New Year!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Julie said…

    Wow. 15 mins of fame for you. I also want that kind of experience.

     
  • At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Julie said…

    Wow. 15 mins of fame for you. I also want that kind of experience.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home