Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

First Snow In Seoul





Hot of the press - "First Snow in Seoul" Yes folks, here I was complaining to everyone that I had nothing to blog about and suddenly in one day I have two blogs. We heard that it was going to snow today, but you just never know. So around 10pm we stuck our head out the window to see the snow falling. We waited a little while and with the snow still falling we went outside and took some photos! Great ha! We are so excited.



Clariza saw snow on the ground last year in Victoria, but this was the first snow fall. And of course the first time this is right outside our home! Posted by Picasa















Dont you just love my outfit! Hey there tracksuit pants are confortable! No designer clothes babe!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha! Cool. Enjoy

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! hope you and clariza are enjoying your holidays! merry christmas! :D

     
  • At 4:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somehow Simon it just makes sense for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home